Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Beyond the horizontal, ambition, desire... let"s see if we can make it all clear


I am re-reading Atlas Shrugged.

When the first two times I read it, I knew it was very important, but an essential aspect was missing for me, an aspect I just got a week or so ago.

This aspect, the difference between ambition and desire, that goes, hand in hand, with the other pairs, producer vs second hander, vertical plane existence vs horizontal plane.

In some way also but not 100%, "living a life worth living, the investor mentality" vs. "YOLO, take as much as you can, because tomorrow may not come."

I am a little weepy, please forgive me. It"s taken for me a long time to get to this clarity.

It"s been only a few days that I have started measuring Ambition as part of my Starting Point Measurements, and I have, so far, had surprises, small and big, pleasant and unpleasant.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment