Thursday, August 17, 2017

How To Measure Vibrational Energy


On raising your consciousness vibration

I get a bunch of applications to help people raise their vibration. And there are many people who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

No matter what modality of raising your vibration to pick, you want to decide a handful of things beforehand.

One of the most important and most wake up call like steps is discovering what is your vibration when you start.

There are well-meaning individuals out there who will measure your vibration, whatever way they do it.

According to their results you may be in the Unconditional Love zone ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is more in the neighborhood of misery, anger, and pretentiousness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my opinion, not practical to know merely your vibration number, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why? Just because your single number doesn"t say enogh.

It is a lot the same as if I needed to assist you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size.

If I really wished to help you, I "d get a whole lot more measurements, how tall you are, etc. And then I "d know, or would certainly be closer to know whether I can really help you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is unique. A True Empath can be connected to anything or everything, specifically, and reliably, if there is enough information and facts.

This means that I will be able to hook up to you if I have, for example your photo.

How do I know I am connected? After a few secs I experience myself in your shoes, and feel your sensations.



The 2nd reason it"s important to be able to link to something dependably is the following: until I am connected to an unbiased 3rd party who is almighty, I am merely going to shoot randomly.



So this is what happens: I connect to you. And then I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not testing my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to receive the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your emotions.

Source"s responses are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I name these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions are about your demeanor, your focus, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is much easier to respond to the question: what shall I do now if I would like to raise my vibration?

From your measurements I now know what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you are not able to hoodwink All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment