Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Vibration And Frequency


On raising your frequency

I get a number of inquiries to help people raise their vibration. And there are many people who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

No matter what methodology of raising your vibration to pick, you want to decide a handful of things beforehand.

Some of the most important and most unpleasant steps is learning what is your vibration when you begin.

There are well-meaning individuals out there who will measure your vibration, whatever way they do it.

According to their findings you may well be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibration is much more in the range of suffering, anger, and cockiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not practical to know only your vibration number, people also call it vibrational frequency.

Why? Because your one indicator will not say much.

This is a great deal the same as if I wanted to direct you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size.

If I really intended to help you, I "d get a lot more data, how tall you are, etc. And after that I "d know, or would be closer to know if I can really help you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is uncommon. A True Empath can hook up to anything or everything, accurately, and surely, if there sufficient relevant information.

This means that I will be able to connect to you if I have, for example your photograph.

How will I know I am connected? After a few secs I feel myself in your shoes, and feel your sensations.



The 2nd reason it"s important to be able to connect to something accurately is the following: until I am connected to an unprejudiced 3rd party who is all-knowing, I am merely going to shoot blindly.



So this is what occurs: I attach to you. At that point I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we form a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to get the response from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your emotions.

Source"s feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I term these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions concern your demeanor, your focus, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous information, it is simpler to respond to the question: what should I do now if I wish to raise my vibration?

From your figures I see what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can not trick All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your scores, I"ll email them to you
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment