Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Your map of reality and the post-truth world... what is it all about?


I have been pretty dumbfounded lately by my findings. As you know I use muscletesting while connected to Source to glean insights into things...

It has given me the "Forest Whitaker eye" lol.

Here are a few examples:

1. I have already shared that it took me testing 20 pages of Turmeric products to find one that tested yes. Price, label, manufacturer, story didn"t matter... and when I actually bought it and used it, the results were miraculous. Beyond my wildest expectations.But what was wrong with the rest?
2. I had the same experience with Potassium, which I need almost daily... And in the end I bought one that works.What is wrong with the rest of them?
3. Sulphur... edible sulphur, a main component of bones...
4. Egg shells... this was really just out of curiosity: I am making my own egg shell capsules from the eggs I have used.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvsx78IOTMI
I am thinking of selling them... what do you think? Best calcium ever, but it"s a lot of work to prepare the egg shells...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment