Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Measure Vibration


On raising your level of spirituality

I get a number of applications to help people raise their vibration. And there are quite of few who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Regardless of what solution of raising your vibration to pick, you want to decide a couple of things in advance.

Among the most important and most sobering steps is learning what is your vibration when you start off.

There are well-meaning individuals out there who will measure your vibration, however they do it.

Based on their results you could be in the Unconditional Love zone ...

But my experience with individuals is that their vibration is more in the neighborhood of misery, anger, and pretension, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not valuable to know only your vibration number, people also call it vibrational frequency.

Why? Because your one indicator doesn"t say enough.

It is a great deal like if I wanted to steer you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size.

If I truly intended to assist you, I "d get a whole lot more data, how big you are, etc. And then I "d know, or would be closer to know whether I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is special. A True Empath is able to hook up to anything or every single thing, accurately, and surely, if there sufficient details.

This means that I can hook up to you supposing that I have, for example your photograph.

How do I know I am connected? After a few seconds I experience myself in your shoes, and feel your emotions.



The number two reason it"s important to be able to connect to something reliably is the following: unless I am connected to an unprejudiced third party who is omniscient, I am just going to shoot randomly.



So this is what takes place: I link up to you. After that I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not using my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to get the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your feelings.

Source"s feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I term these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally meaning.

The majority of the questions concern your demeanor, your focal point, your mindset, your capacities that are either activated or not.

And with that much information, it is easier to respond to the question: what shall I do now if I intend to raise my vibration?

From your numbers I know what is important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you are not able to deceive All-Knowledge.

When you have your numbers, I"ll send
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment