Sunday, August 13, 2017

Ambition versus Desire... Why ambition has become a dirty word, and who does it serve?


I spent yesterday reading the novel the 1997 Dutch film (Character) was based upon. Of course they changed a few things, and the film left me in deep quandary. The title didn"t make sense. The whole dynamic didn"t make sense. So I read the book.

Most movies" ending is clear... this is probably only the second movie that left me with questions: WTF just happened? The other movie is the 2002 Chinese movie "Together".

Anyway, I read the Character book. It was written in 1938.

I did learn what the title was about. And I learned a lot more.

This article is not about the movie, this article is about what makes a man a Man.

At this point in time, at this point of human evolution, only one percent of humanity has what it takes to become a Man (human being).

That sounds grim, and it is.

The reason this is so happened gradually.
There are two energies that can motivate a person to become more, better, different.
Ambition vs. Desire

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment