Wednesday, August 16, 2017

High Frequency Souls


On raising your vibration number

I get a lot of inquiries to help people raise their vibration. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Whatever technique of raising your vibration to pick, you would better decide a few things ahead of time.

Among the most important and most sobering steps is discovering what is your vibration when you begin.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your vibration, whatever way they do it.

Based on their results you could be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is more in the range of misery, anger, and haughtiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not useful to know only your vibration score, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why? Because your one indicator doesn"t say much.

This is a lot like if I wanted to assist you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size.

If I truly wanted to help you, I "d obtain a lot more information, how big you are, etc. And after that I "d know, or would be closer to know if I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is uncommon. A True Empath is able to connect to any one thing or every single thing, accurately, and reliably, if there is enough information.

This means that I can hook up to you in the event that I have, for example your photo.

How will I know I am connected? After a few secs I feel myself in your skin, and feel your emotions.



The second reason it"s important to be able to link to something dependably is this: until I am connected to an unbiased third party who is all-knowing, I am just going to shoot in the dark.



So this is what happens: I attach to you. After that I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we form a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology uses ... with the difference that I am not testing my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to receive the response from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your emotions.

Source"s responses are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I label these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally speaking.

Most of the questions concern your mental outlook, your purpose, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that much information, it is simpler to address the question: what should I do now if I wish to raise my vibration?

From your measurements I understand what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you are not able to deceive All-Knowledge.

Once you have your numbers, I"ll email them to you along with my
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment