Wednesday, June 4, 2014

NEW: What does religious mean? And what does it have to do with not being happy, fulfilled, etc.

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/RELIGIOUS_FERVOR-1024x697.jpg
Will you choose the truth or the dogma? Love or "luv"? The personal cost of being religious...

I brought up the issue, my issue, my inability to be OK around religion.

Because I am so practiced activating my "Reticular Activator" and I am so committed to keep on expanding as a human being, my whole world shifted the moment I put my attention to the phenomenon.

All the books suddenly point to something that is related to my "object", my dreams, articles, everything.

It is not in the foreground all the time, instead it is simmering on the back burner.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment