Thursday, June 18, 2015

Announcing an unusual coaching program, part of Reclaim


This article is intentionally difficult to read. Why? Because it is a qualifying piece: If you can"t make heads and tails out of this, then you won"t be able to become a coach... sorry.



This past Sunday I was on a training webinar for coaches (training coaches in selling their stuff). One of the questions that came up was: What is the cause of lower than expected sales?

From these past days" email interactions, my guess is that visitors don"t understand what I am saying in my articles. Even for regular students it"s a challenge to translate between words and doing. And even people who get a personal email from me telling them what is their doom, their anchor to doom... and what they should be doing to cause the DNA shift, to make themselves permanently better... even after a personal email the confusion is staggering, and the actions are rare and weak.

I have always had a real hard time making that shift, making that translation between words and doing.

I had an idea a second ago, that may be the stupidest idea I have ever had, but I am going to test it out.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ExpandingHumanBeing

No comments:

Post a Comment