Monday, June 29, 2015

When you suppress half of reality, you need to suppress all of it...


I got lucky this morning. One of the participants in the Reclaim program shared that until I asked him to experience his distaste, he"d felt numb for two months.

This is a great catch. Even though I am an empath, I don"t always identify the beingness of a person accurately, astutely, because the feeling is alien or unknown to me. I don"t experience numb outside of a dentist"s office...

But truth be told, at least half of the people who ask for their vibrational reading, feel numb. They hold their breath lest they feel something they don"t want to feel.


Starting with Christianity that "blazed new vistas to misery by saying that even your thoughts are sins... culminating in "positive thinking" and "law of attraction" bulls-it, humanity is now in a perpetual state of numbness, where even feeling a bad feeling, thinking a bad thought is BAD.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment