Friday, June 19, 2015

The secret of being able to change, and reborn with a higher frequency


The secret of my being able to change, and reborn with a higher frequency is that I have been able to keep in check the societal imperative to care about other people more than I care about myself.

It comes with giving up the emotional impact of others view of me, of others opinion of me, of others praise or hate of me.

It needs to be actively given up: no epigenetic shift will make in neutral: we do live in a society, and others opinion of you and your products determines your money: and your money determines whether you eat, be sheltered, have leisure time, and a lot more.

So others opinion is important, but not emotionally.

Fear is emotional. Careful, thoughtful pro-action is not.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment