Monday, June 15, 2015

I had a few interesting client interactions today plus epigenetics


I have gleaned quite come new information about people who become my clients.
--Client #1: energy teacher, practitioner.
Has been paying me for years to do work on him. This time I did work on him, on his ex, and am waiting for payment to work on some of his associates.

It doesn"t even occur to him to work on being a co-creator: he is either believing in my power to do it for him, or he doesn"t believe in it...

My hunch is that he, secretly, knows that what he does is ineffective, and by the same token he is sure, secretly, that what I do is ineffective.

Reminds me of money gurus, or law of attraction gurus: big boys club support each other: each benefit equally by throwing dust in the unsuspecting "plebs" eyes.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment