Friday, June 26, 2015

The secret words that activate a dormant DNA


After your anchor-to-doom attachment is pulled... A whole new set of choices show up... Will you choose differently? All future depends on that.

As you know I use my own life as a kind of laboratory to test if there are really changes when I say there will be changes, and if indeed the new choices will give you a new life.

I am at a point of choice, so let us see the whole process, and see what we see. OK?

For background, enough to suffice, I hope, that just having a website, one website, and even lots of unique articles won"t get you far in today"s economy. You need to have and you need to do a lot more to make a living.

About six-seven weeks ago I set up such a supportive system on a well recommended web hosting site, and it took a lot of work. Then the web hosting site decided to do some internal work, and it hasn"t gone well. My supportive system (100 websites) is entirely offline. I am paying 99 dollars rent. And they don"t seem to care about me.

Now, here it is where it gets juicy for our purposes.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#attachments, #Raiseyourvibration, #Reclaim

No comments:

Post a Comment