Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What do you have to lose?


What do you have to lose?

This morning I engaged in an unusual conversation with myself, and Source.

I asked myself: do I get enough enjoyment out of life to make it worth to live?

The answer was yes. I am still curious of how certain people will turn out. How certain things will pan out. I still enjoy my tea in the morning. Yes.

The next question I asked: If I had to live with this unbearable itching? ((I haven"t mentioned it in a long time, but the last type of mite isn"t responding to any treatment)) And the answer was NO.

Two things happened, surprisingly out of that: a new direction for the mites... muscle test is definitely yes, and another thing: I realized that:

I have something to lose other than my life

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment