Sunday, June 14, 2015

When your successes are temporary and your failures always return... The anchor to doom attachment


The anchor to your doom attachment
What gives it away is the implied inevitability. The language. That it"s always, or never.

Like I am never going to be successful. Stings. Hurts. My eyes are watering. I scramble to avoid it, fight mightily, only to give up after a while and resign... burn, and get up from the ashes like a phoenix bird... This has been the story of my life. Horrid.

Now, imagine free falling towards the Earth, accelerating. Your language, I guess: I am going to die. I am going to be pulped by the impact.

Imagined it? Now imagine that I order you to pay attention to the weather, to the shape of the clouds in the sky.


CLICK TO CONTINUE
#attachments, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment