Sunday, June 21, 2015

Updated: Removing energetic, vampire attachments, also called cords



I had the insight, after I published this article, and after I removed some 20 attachments, today, that the people (distance healers?) that put the attachment on you may not have malicious intent.They need to connect to you, and because they are not empaths, they have to do it with a cord-like energy attachment. At the end of the session they don"t remove it... And now they have your energy available to them, or potentially their energy available to you.

But there is a price to pay, and that"s why I offer this attachment removal. Watch the 1-minute video I made today, no makeup, no background, just showing myself in the middle of removing an attachment.

If you watch my face, it hurts. This is what you are experiencing below your conscious awareness... Get it/them removed!

One more thing: some websites suggest cutting those cords: I don"t recommend that. It is like leaving a "hose" through which you bleed to death... "

I don"t usually check for attachments, cords, unless someone asks me to.

Attachments are like water hoses that suck away your Life Force, suck your energy. Why people do that to you? I don"t know, it takes extreme emotion, anger, greed, jealousy (possessiveness) to do that.

I am mostly seeing greed attachment, i.e. the person is greedy for your life force.
The same person, usually pumps energetic disruptor into the same "hose"... so you are screwed both ways.

I can remove attachments. If I can detect it, I can remove it. For me, because I work "by-proxy", it is easy: I work on my own body while I am connected to you.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Attachments, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment