Monday, June 12, 2017

Your deserving factor, your earning factor... How much do you deserve? How much have you earned? Are you worth a damn?


The 67 steps... does doing the 67 steps make you deserving? And if yes, why and how?

I am listening to step 1 of the 67 steps again. The seventh time? Eighth time? I have lost track.

And as is usual for me, I am seeing something that Tai is not saying, and I kind of have been seeing, but not really. In the corner of my eyes.

The whole program, the 67 steps, is based on a few quotes: "but is he worth a damn?"

Or the one by Charlie Munger: "In life, to get what you want you, need to deserve what you want."

And the third: "there are only three types of people: people who make things happen, people who watch things happen, and people who ask: what the heck happened?"
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment