Sunday, June 18, 2017

Your physiology and psychology work hand in hand... And how can meditation work for you... finally


In some regards I am still a Twitchy Little Bastard... even though outwardly my behavior has calmed down a lot.

What am I talking about?

A Twitchy Little Bastard is someone who acts without regard to the future, without considering if the action is sustainable or not. ((

The phrase I learned from Roy Williams, in the book Be like Amazon, represents business people who act now and regret later.

I use it to measure your TLB score in your Starting Point Measurements. Want to know yours?
))

I am looking at this phenomenon from a different vantage point: your quick to react, your high-sprung state.

I am looking to prove to you that your physiology and your psychology, your body and your mind are intimately connected.

That you calm down one and the other calms down too.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment