Saturday, June 17, 2017

The purpose of all learning is to allow the learning to change who you are


This is not a funny article... And actually I struggled mightily writing it... because it talks about something I have never been able to teach... Your beingness.

I am reading a book for the third time in a month. I will read it again and again until I become who I want to become.

Some people read the words in a book. I read the spirit. I align my whole inside with it... if it is worth it.

And if it is worth it: it won"t happen at the first reading, the second reading, and probably the reading either. So I read it until it happens.

The two reasons to read are:

1. to allow the material to change you, to change who you are...
2. all the other reasons people read for...


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment