Friday, June 30, 2017

You are eating the right foods and yet you are not getting better? Are you eating the right way?


Before I continue... please know that what the internet says about appetite vs. hunger is not true... what I say here, on the other hand, is true and tried. There must be money in saying the opposite... And you are the sucker.

I am still experimenting. On myself, and often with clients... with their permission.

And I am still getting people asking what is the single most important thing they can do for their health...

I have come to realize that from health"s point of view your digestion is the main concern. You take care of it: you get better. You don"t... you ask me what you should do... lol.

From overall energy, your mental health, your coherence, of course it is still your cell hydration, but from your health"s point of view: whether you digest the food you eat or not is the biggest factor in your well-being.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment