Friday, June 30, 2017

How can you tell if someone is high vibration or just pontificating?


As I was looking for a picture for this post, I realized that vibration, raising your vibration, as a topic, probably has more bullshit out there than even food...
I can safely say that EVERYTHING you find is that... b.s. and has nothing to do with vibration, or consciousness... So maybe this article is a little late... but better late than never?
I send, automatically, to every new subscriber an email where I ask them why they joined my email list.

Many actually answer, for which I am grateful: I like to hear what you say. I like to hear what you think. I like to know where you are at.
One thing I am realizing: you have no idea what raising your vibration means... and that means everyone... Why? Because you don"t know what vibration means. And because you read the b.s. on the internet.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment