Thursday, June 22, 2017

How could you become someone who is learning, growing, and living a life worth living?


I have had people, ex-students, who tried the 67 steps and decided that it is not the way to learn... no matter what Sophie says... They knew better.

I could not put my finger on the attitude. I could see that it didn"t work, I could see that it didn"t serve them, but I didn"t have a word for it.

Until today, through listening to Step 4 of the 67 Steps.

This step, step 4 is about learning through mentors. Mentors are teachers, but not classroom teachers. One-on-one instruction where the teaching is tailored to you. Where you learn through osmosis. You emulate their whole being, how they approach issues... it is largely nonverbal. ((By the way, it"s taken me 16 months to seriously consider picking a mentor or two... to emulate. In every other area I had some results... in this one I just got to considering it... this is an 18 month schedule, not instant results...))


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment