Sunday, June 4, 2017

Updated: When you don"t hurry, time doesn"t hurry either. When you are prepared you can afford to not hurry


I am updating this article I wrote four years ago, to include the distinction "fixed mindset".

An article I wrote about IQ and your inability to see higher than 1 degree above your level, and about 5 degrees below your level fell on dead silence. Hm, interesting. It seems to have violated something unsaid, and got caught in the filter the mind mounts to stop disturbing news to enter your consciousness.

I shared this with the woman who drives me to do my errands on every Tuesday, and watched her emotions (remember, I am a True Empath!)... the emotions were "holding your breath, playing possum: I am not even here... Nobody home, I didn"t hear you..."
I pondered it until I saw it: we don"t like our bubble burst. We want our self-image to stay the way it is, so all of life can stay the same.
This, in spite of all the wants to be more, live more, do more, have more. In spite of the desire to raise your vibration. Why? Because it"s scary. It is scary to hear that our worst fears are true. Or maybe even worse than we feared them to be.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment