Friday, June 9, 2017

What field of relationship leads you to raise your vibration?


The only field of relationship, the only field of communication that leads you to growth, that leads you to raise your vibration is what I reveal in this article.
I have a student whose biggest contribution to me is asking questions, the kind of questions that make me stop and look to give an answer.

As the father in our father-child, teacher-student relationship, I am immensely grateful... eyes fogged over grateful.

Because he is so faithfully in that field of relationship, everything he says is truthful. No intent to deceive. Also no desire to be accepted: he knows he is already accepted.
Father-child relationship is NOT your human standard. You didn"t have it with your father. You didn"t have it, most likely, with a teacher.
Father-child is the home of Unconditional Love.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment