Friday, June 30, 2017

Anchor to doom, ET phone home... and connecting to Source


I didn"t plan to write about this... I didn"t plan because like so many things that have disappeared... what isn"t there is... well, isn"t there.

But from time to time a client, a student reminds me...

And that"s exactly what happened: a client, recently separated, an all around great guy wrote:

I looked to at what i might be hanging onto without noticing..

could grief or despair have some part of it? I used to find myself listening to music about sadness and hard times and used to think about sadness a lot. I used to almost create it in relationships with anyone, family/ friends/ myself.

I connected to him, deeply, and there it was: a whole lake of sadness that he was circling...

I call the lake the doom, and the rope that ties you to it: anchor to doom.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment