Thursday, June 15, 2017

What does that nice cup of coffee or tea have to do with your TLB, your ability to have a Self?


More about your TLB... how much voice do YOU have in the chorus of the voices that live in your head?
It"s Thursday morning, and I am starting a new experiment.

Yesterday I discovered that I have no idea what it is like to eat when you have an appetite. I observed myself, and I solely eat, have been eating, for taste. Texture. The mouthfeel.

But my physiology wants me to eat for appetite. ((This is one of the aspects of your physiology I am now able to test: how your body wants you to eat. For taste, for appetite, for smell, whether you need meat, fat, or sugar to be well...



Often you are eating the right things and yet you are not getting well... you don"t have energy... This test will tell you.)) Bummer, I don"t know the first thing about appetite... :-(

I look at different languages to get a clue... In Hungarian appetite, the word, says "the desire to eat". Hm. In other languages there are appetizers... that make that desire to eat bigger, or maybe to wake up the dormant desire?
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment