Saturday, September 12, 2015

Reality: collective hunch at best... Choose your delusion wisely


Reality: collective hunch at best...

What does this mean for you? That you always live in an illusion, or delusion: you live in your own interpretation of what reality is... and your actions will be consistent with that delusional reality.

I am an atheist. I am spiritual, but there is no god, no spirit, no angels, no devils in my world view... I do believe that there are bad people...

If you believe that there is a god, and that god loves you, then, please be my guest, live consistent with that.

On the other hand if you believe that there is a god, the god of the Bible, vengeful, murderous, intolerant, punishing god, you may want to rethink what delusion would allow you to be happy.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#AccessYourPower

No comments:

Post a Comment