Thursday, September 17, 2015

More Money Course: Part 5 change, growth need to start below the surface


As you see, every project for change, for growth needs to start below the surface. With the roots.

Why? Because unless you attend to the invisible, the visible can only change temporarily, and then, by law, it will go back to how it was.

It"s a worldwide epidemic to expect results inconsistent with the quality of the roots. A rotted root system cannot bear a healthy tree, whether it is a body, a relationship, a society, a business... it just can"t, but more important than that: it won"t. It is true everywhere. It is nature"s law.

Example: if you want your apple tree bear cherries in May, you can pin cherries up the branches, but regardless, in late August, the apple tree will have apples on it... It is an apple tree after all.

If your root level is "I need..." or "I want..." or "I deserve..." or "I hope, I wish for a miracle..." then your fruits will be consistent with the roots: will produce more of the same.

Examples from two people I know intimately:

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Money

No comments:

Post a Comment