Friday, September 18, 2015

Money Course Part 6: The biggest hindrance for your well-being, including your financial well-being


What is the biggest hindrance for your well-being, including your financial well-being?

And under well-being I include health, emotional health, relationship health, your whole existence.

I bet you can"t even imagine being well.

I remember when I tried, years ago, all I could see is running on a field and the wind blowing in my hair.

So, going towards well-being is not easy, because well-being is an experience that is empty. To the degree it is empty, to the same degree you are well.

Let me explain: wouldn"t you say that financial well-being would be and experience where nothing is missing, nothing is lacking?

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Money, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment