Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The path to growth, spiritually, vibrationally, financially, emotionally


Nobody likes to be wrong. Nobody likes to strike out.

But real world examples show that winners are wrong a lot, and winners, champions, strike out a lot.

One of my spiritual practices is to strengthen my invented self: "I am someone who can."

My soul correction is that I know everything... what that covers up is that I believe I can"t...

So the other spiritual practice is to strengthen my invented self: "I don"t know."

Of course, when you don"t know, the MIND thinks that you also can"t. The other jump the mind makes is that when you make a mistake, when you make a wrong turn, when you strike out, then it means that you can"t...

For my soul correction everything wants to mean: I can"t.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Money, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment