Friday, September 11, 2015

Authenticity... your power belongs to you


Authenticity examined through movies...

When I watch TV series on Netflix or Amazon, I am working... wouldn"t you like to get a job like that? lol.

When I was in high school, I joined every group, every course, went to every seminar that spoke about movie making, the art.

When I had my high school final exams, I got lucky and I pulled question #40 on movie making... I so fascinated the three teachers that were the "jury" that I upset the exam schedule...

The trick (what I didn"t know} was that I watched the movies on all levels, auditory, visual, and kinesthetic. I felt the feelings of the characters, while I saw them and while I heard them.

360 degree experience.

My experience is that I can go to the movies with anyone, and come out and find out that we saw two different movies... Very weird.

Anyway... One of the phenomenon I can see, hear and feel, that most people can"t, is authenticity.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#AccessYourPower

No comments:

Post a Comment