Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Most things are only visible in hindsight.


Most things are only visible in hindsight.

Good or bad, it is immaterial.


My chiropractor has been unavailable Tuesday mornings for almost a month. By now I hurt. I spent two hours last night trying to get comfortable before I could fall asleep.I would have never know how much I need regular adjustments without taking a long break. Going there every week, kind of poo-pooing the individual experiences is what it"s taken me to be virtually pain free.I shared it with the chiropractor, because I thought that it is a good idea for his marketing: after all most people do not go to chiropractors, because they can"t even imagine that it can help... or they go when they are really broken.

---A few years ago...

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment