Saturday, September 12, 2015

An example of how to access your power if your vibration is under 200


I have a favorite actor. Simon Baker, from The Guardian and from The Mentalist.

Before I sat down to write this post, I looked what it is that I like about him. And I found two things about him that make me want to be around him:


He is never in a hurry. He is not tense, he is not forceful, even when his life is threatened. I can feel the automatic muscle tension leave as he quickly returns to coherence, the only state where you can be effective and efficient in your next step, whether it is picking the lock of a handcuff, seeing the invisible to other details, or winning a hand in poker.


He uses context the best way invented context can be used to cause an immediate shift in his attitude.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#AccessYourPower

No comments:

Post a Comment