Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Where is the Value? Money Series Part 3


Value ((Please note that in this article, in all my articles about money, I will talk about extrinsic values, values that can be bought for money. Stuff, comfort, status. The other two types of values, Intrinsic value and systemic value cannot be bought. More in my articles about axiology.)) is in the eye of the buyerI have had a great day. In a conversation with Sarah I started to see what are some of the things you need help with.

It"s become clear that creating an inventory is going to be difficult for you, so I am going to create detailed instructions to help you with that.

The second thing is this: In every interaction when you are operating from your own vantage point, you and your interaction counterpart are like two trains passing each other.

What do I mean?

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Money

No comments:

Post a Comment