Saturday, September 5, 2015

How do I make my life move? What is the trick? How do you beat your projective mind


It"s 10 o"clock, and I just reached the predictable state of "why did I do it?"

At 11 o"clock I have a webinar scheduled to meet and greet, and test the Emotional Shock Absorber energy.

I don"t want to talk about the energy, I want to talk about, instead, the phenomenon of the mind projecting into the future and thus stopping us or making us rush, depending on the memory or our personality.

I don"t date because I have a long string of memories where I didn"t have fun. I am sure I had fun dates, but my mind keeps those from me.

I remember telling everyone that I never had fun, and yet lots of people know me as a fun and funny person, always laughing. That is not how I know myself.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#AccessYourPower

No comments:

Post a Comment