Saturday, September 19, 2015

Updated: Your Money And Your Higher Vibrational Frequency: What Is The Connection?


Your Money
I wrote this article four years ago. To my surprise I had little to update. Here you go
One of the major issues people, you, deal with is money. You want more of it.

Let me share my personal situation with you: I dropped my car off at the shop on Wednesday. I heard some noises, and the car didn"t like me to turn as much as it used to.

At 4 pm I got a call that the repairs will cost 3,000 dollars. Wow. I don"t have that kind of money lying around. I went into a familiar mode: worry... but I saw that it is useless, so I pulled out of it.

I kicked it around in my head, then called a friend to have someone listen.

I saw that I had two sources of potential revenue that I could activate with just a few emails.

I sent out an email offering a discount on one of my products, but I botched up the email: I got angry emails back, and almost no money. Oops. Let"s look before we leap, OK? I told myself. This is where I am at now, and writing this article is designed for myself as much as for you: to force thinking. Let"s begin, OK?



CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Money, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment