Sunday, September 13, 2015

Your Dominant belief...


If I am better off than you, I have one thing that I can acknowledge, that you don"t seem to have: I don"t see that what I believe, my beliefs, have anything to do with what I do.

You do... You live in a world that preaches you to believe, and if and when you do, you can have anything you want, that you believe you can have. That is the floor of your world, and it is a false floor.

I don"t believe that, and I have proven a hundred times that what I believe or don"t believe is irrelevant.

So while you are trying to change your beliefs, while you follow any guru who promises to change your beliefs, and get even deeper entranched in that world view where your beliefs matter, I just do what I do, regardless of what I believe or what I don"t.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#AccessYourPower

No comments:

Post a Comment