Monday, March 13, 2017

What do you have to prove? That you are smart? That will make you ignorant AND miserable


I have shared with you in my previous article all the juicy principles I gleaned from my conversation with the student who hated the idea to become proud of his ancestral heritage.

But I had one insight that, for me, was worth a lot more than the rest of the two hour long conversation.

I actually saw, for the first time, why my decision to accept being stupid, was so dramatically effective for me.

When you live your life inside smart and stupid... you live inside a circumstance.

You don"t have much to say about your abilities... I mean, it is true that if you hydrate your cells, you get smarter. It is true that if you make peace between your two selves with the Unconditional Love Activator: you become smarter.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment