Friday, March 3, 2017

How The Tree of Knowledge goes against nature... on the level of individual. Case studies


The insights of this article came from participants. The insights could not have come without participants looking at their behavior and attitude from the sensations perspective, which is the Tree of Life, working with what nature intended.

On a sidenote: I don"t think nature intended 99% of humans to be obsolete and be replaced by Artificial Intelligence. I think nature intended evolution on a more human trajectory.

But back to what we have discovered, what we have observed, what we have gleaned.

First off: I will begin calling the feelings that come through the senses: Sensations. I think that the book should be re-christened as well... but it is really not up to me.

I"ll organize the observations by the soul correction... but you may find your limiting behavior in any soul correction.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment