Friday, March 31, 2017

How to live life that it"s enjoyable, fulfilling and financially rewarding at the same time.


I look at my dreams as guidance.

Now, you need to know that I almost never dream a whole story... I dream moods. Some situations.

Last night I dreamed about going back to Israel, meeting people I had known, experiencing their attitude towards me. Wasn"t pleasant.

And just before I woke up I was shown the theme I am going to write about.

You see, everyone wants to know what they are supposed to have as a purpose to their lives. Even some students, inexplicably ask this question after years of studying with me. Boggles the mind.
The answer to the questions is simple. Ask a better question.
A better question would be how to live life that it"s enjoyable, fulfilling and financially rewarding at the same time.

That question has a lot of potential.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment