Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Custom Activators, Clarity, or How To Get Out Of Your Rut? Clue: Changing habits



"The thought of getting out of this hole, this interminable rut, going around in circles, doing the same thing over and over again, is positively thrilling!!!!" - A Student in the Soul Correction Workshop
We had our first session of the Soul Correction workshop yesterday. When I got off the call, I realized that I didn"t record it correctly: the audio settings were off, and there was no sound.

I was bummed out. I have, earlier, distinguished, that what keeps me from winning in life is a habit, I can describe better by telling you what I don"t do: I don"t look before I leap.

Not checking if the audio settings were correct, is one symptom, one expression of this issue.

I am working on this new "thing", custom activators, and the custom activator I am creating for myself, is going to be the first of its kind.

Until this moment I"ve thought it was going to be called: "Look before you leap..." but because I wasn"t quite sure, I was letting it gather some energy by itself.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment