Friday, March 24, 2017

Insights are a dime a dozen. Each insight is an opportunity mostly not acted upon


I have noticed that my health number has gone up 10 points, and my hydration went up another 3 points.

I also noticed that maybe I am a little smarter. I see a little more than before.

I have also noticed the same on students, that when their health improves they see more too... so I am not unique this way.

But yet, in spite of the high vibration, certain things scare the crap out of me, sorry for the crude expression... You see, high vibration doesn"t necessarily make you more polished.

So, this afternoon, as I was listening to my 67 step for today, I had an insight. Meaning: I saw something that has far reaching consequences... potentially. ((By the way, this is why the saying "insights are a dime a dozen" is true. And insight creates an opportunity that you either take advantage of or not. But alas, when you think about opportunity, you always think about buying a lottery ticket that will win, or that good looking stranger walking up to you and suggest to go out... Not acting on your insight. Even though the way out of the situation you want to improve, is through acting on insights.

This type of opportunities in the 67 steps coaching are by the hundreds... and most people don"t act on any of them. They remain insights: a dime a dozen.

The way to get your money"s worth in any program, including this one, is to act on the insights... That is how to have it be life-altering.

Doing it the way you watch television is the way to have it make you busy, and make ultimately no difference.)) 
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment