Wednesday, June 3, 2015

If the twist aka dominant belief removal doesn"t seem to make any difference



How you do anything is how you do everything!
A client writes:
Do you check to see if the attachment came back or is this something I have to ask to be done.

My answer: I will check everyone

Unless I didn"t remove an attachment properly (rare) it won"t come back.

yours didn"t come back.

He: Would the activators assist in taking action after you pull the dominant belief pattern if they would you could help match an activator to whatever you pulled from each person.

My answer: The activators could only assist in taking action after I pull the dominant belief pattern but wouldn"t do it for you... i.e. you have to wipe your own arse... the activators only make it easier.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#AccessYourPower, #attachments, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment