Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Are you tough enough to deserve the good life?



"To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not yet a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people."
I am continuing the inquiry into curiosity... the intrinsic motivation of humans... how you lost it, how to rekindle it... and what might be in the way.

I am going to use myself, because curiosity is so rare, and so relatively unconscious, unobserved, and unacknowledged, that I don"t even know who I could ask about their own experience... Let"s hope that this state of affairs will change soon.

The hectic, information driven culture in which we live, where everyone considers themselves eligible to post on the internet and be heard, where people talk louder and louder, where people have extra money to spend on stuff that is not needed...
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment