Saturday, October 8, 2016

The "seven" habits of highly unsuccessful people


As you know it is the 50-year anniversary of my high school graduation.

I had a bunch of extraordinary folks as classmates: they have been meeting every year for the past ten years... and this year they decided to redo the yearbook, which is not a book in Hungary: it is a big board with everyone"s picture and their names.

In addition they decided to ask for a report from each student, to document their 50 years since graduation. I sent in my report, and I made a new picture with my webcam.

I received the report about their last 50 years, from 22 of my still living 33 class mates from the best high school in Hungary. (The school was so good, they wanted me to leave, because I wasn"t good enough, at age 16. My father had to bribe the school to allow me to stay.)
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment