Thursday, October 27, 2016

Where did this humanity-wide phenomenon of being so weak... living like a putz come from?





Putz: putz
noun
1. a stupid or worthless person.
2. vulgar slang: a limp dick.
verb: putz; engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.
origin: 1960s: Yiddish, literally ‘penis.’
I meant to share student essays on how self-created rules keep them alienated from themselves, keep them playing safe and dead... not joyful, not accomplished, not living a life worth living.

Then I changed my mind.

I had two calls, where I was training, each, a person to take on a practice to activate the capacity to be with unpleasant, bothersome, disturbing feelings and actions. To be a MAN...

This capacity used to be active in humans... but because of the widespread positive thinking and comfort: society now deems these situations, these feelings, these actions undesirable.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment