Sunday, October 2, 2016

Experience junkie? Spending all your money on courses?


I used to be a course junkie. I have recovered... This morning"s incident is a good indicator...
I found myself this morning unable to connect. Connect to Source...

When I closed my eyes, I was buzzing...

I muscle tested: Am I tired? The answer was "yes". Shall I rest? The answer was "yes/no" Shall I meditate? The answer was "yes" Shall I meditate for five minutes? "yes"

I closed my eyes, and within seconds I had this huge upheaval, with lots of tears.

Now, what the heck is that about?

I didn"t forget that I have been downloading the Day of Power energy over the past 36 hours... and whatever is there, spiritually, can spill out, and be gone... really fast.

I don"t care what was in that sob. It"s gone. I also don"t look at my poop and wonder what was in it... unless I do... lol.
But you? are you still a junkie?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment