Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Skeletons in your closet... suppressing them suppresses all your life


I completed the third round of the 67 steps, and my intrinsic Self told me: it is time for another kind of practice.

So I have been curiously waiting for the "thing" to show up, and today it did.

Actually it started two days ago, but I noticed it today.

I need to get on the chiropractic table periodically to adjust my hip, or it goes out of shape to the degree that my thigh bone jumps out of its socket. That is very painful.

So I got on the table today... and it"s a long process... and somehow I was looking into what started my hip pain, when it started, and what was the "original cause"... or it.

I went down memory lane and got to a period of my life I am not proud of.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment