Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Taking a break for rest... does it mean you are off-track? That you stopped?


I watched and followed the first Metabolic Prime workout videos.

He said something interesting that I want to expand on: resting is part of working out.

Now, I don"t know much about working out, but I do have some experience... This article won"t be about working out though...

I live on the top of a hill. When I moved here 13 years ago, I could walk down, around the hill, and up again, on a different street, in 12 minutes. I clocked it.

Today, due to aging, pain, and lack of exercise, it takes me 3-4 times longer. A big deal.

So when I signed up to the senior exercise class, I was praying that I could get back up the hill, on my own power... but took money with me for a cab for security.

This was three weeks ago.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment