Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The skill to identify and the skill to overcome your dominant way you avoid to grow


It"s eerie how soul correction that is calculated from your date of birth and zodiac signs, calculated from just your birthday can be so very accurate in their core.

By core I mean your base nature. What you are inclined to do, the attitude you are inclined to have.
My horoscope for the next weeks or so... by Rob Brezsny:
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pike"s Peak is a 14,115-foot mountain in Colorado. It"s not a simple task to trek to the top. Unless you"re well-trained, you might experience altitude sickness. Wicked thunderstorms are a regular occurrence during the summer. Snow falls year-round. But back in 1929, an adventurer named Bill Williams decided the task of hiking to the summit wasn"t tough enough. He sought a more demanding challenge. Wearing kneepads, he spent 21 days crawling along as he used his nose to push a peanut all the way up. I advise you to avoid making him your role model in the coming weeks, Virgo. Just climb the mountain. Don"t try to push a peanut up there with your nose, too.
As you know, or should know, I don"t teach anything I haven"t tested myself... and mostly on myself.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment